Founded in 1921, The Portland Clinic professional staff has a well-earned reputation for providing extraordinary patient care.
- Downtown, serving the Portland area.
- Beaverton, serving West-Side Portland, Beaverton and Aloha.
- Hillsboro, serving the Far West Side of the Portland Metro
- South Portland, serving Tigard, Tualatin, and Lake Oswego.
- Portland Clinic - Tigard, offers urgent care, specialty services and a day surgery facility for the surrounding Tigard communities.
- Columbia, serving NE communities and Clark County residents.
- East, serving East Portland.
- Our Tigard Medical Office also provides a wide range of medical services including CT and MRI services, Otolaryngology (ENT), Podiatry, Physical Therapy, Orthopedics and Manual Medicine.
- The Surgical Centers are in the Downtown office and at the Alberty Surgical Center on the Tigard Medical Campus, available for surgical treatments that do not require an overnight hospital stay.
- Patients can be seen on a walk-in basis for urgent medical needs at our Tigard Medical Office and our Downtown Office (note: Our Downtown Office offers Urgent Care services only to those who are 16 yrs and older).
- Eye Care Services are offered near the Downtown office and within the Beaverton and South Office.
- Every Portland Clinic office offers complete Laboratory and X-ray services.
- Patient Education classes are consistently offered at various locations.
- Medical Specialties include: Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetes Services, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Manual Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Nutrition, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Primary Care, Radiology, Sleep Center, Sports Medicine Injury, Surgery, Urgent Care and Urology.
- All physicians are board certified. Physicians admit to Providence St. Vincent Hospital, Legacy Emanuel (pediatrics only), Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, and Providence Portland Hospital (Columbia physicians only).